ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Thomas Sowell: Bait-and-switch media: " I was invited on as a guest to talk about my new book, 'Affirmative Action Around the World.' But when I phoned in for the interview while the program was on the air, I discovered that another guest was already waiting in ambush, talking about a wholly different topic, minimum wage laws.
When I asked the hostess whether I was on the program to discuss minimum wage laws and she said that I was, I knew that this was the old bait-and-switch game that I had encountered many times over the years."
---------------
Thomas Sowell speaks about the unethical behavior of the liberal press. Isn't it something? These advocates of "fairness" and "equity" are themselves servants of corruption, as the apostle said.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive