ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Friday, November 05, 2004

You will see less activity on this site now that the election is over, and I revert to the mode described at the top of the blog.

I want to spend more time on my related blogs, the ones linked on the right side of the page. I also want to update and add to my major site, basketoffigs.org.

I also want to read some good books, bask in the glow of the Bush victory, and put out of my mind the human debris that dominates the liberal agenda. There are so many good things to do, and the danger of becoming preoccupied with evil is that it rubs off on you. It is rather like handling a fireplace poker, the black gets on everything. It is a shame even to speak of the things they think and do. I shan’t for a while. The week I took off recently was very rewarding.

I will expect to post to this site daily, so I will try to get some discipline [very hard for me], so that I can do good stuff, even if there is not so much.

My son Matt tells me that there are two kinds of bloggers: linkers and thinkers.

Linking helps to fuel your outrage, and serves its purpose. But thinking is far better.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive