Mike S. Adams: Adult DDD: "The reason I am writing is to warn you of a new syndrome that may (hopefully) soon sweep the nation. It is called Adult Determinism Deficit Disorder, or ADDD. This disorder is characterized by an unwillingness to allow any tragedy, no matter how large, to keep you from succeeding. "
Mike Adams is my favorite college professor. Hurrah for ADDD. People really need to catch it. Its symptoms are an unwillingness to be dissuaded from reaching your goal. In modern America the major epidemic in academic circles is excusus enablementus the symptoms of which are the ability to provide an excuse for every failure. Make sure you read Professor Adams' article.
A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (60)
- ► 2013 (78)
- ► 2012 (68)
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ► 2008 (76)
- ► 2007 (38)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ▼ 2005 (186)
- ► 2004 (628)
- ► 2003 (355)
- Contra Mundum by Andy Underhill
- Warren Cruz
- Send an email to Bud Powell
- Other Recent Sermons by Dr. Powell
- Basket of Figs Website
- The Reformed Church in the U. S.
- Trinity Covenant Church
- The Third Story
- National Review
- World Magazine
- Download Adobe Reader
- Reformed Treasures: Be sure you try this out!
Blogs 'n Stuff
- Warren Cruz - Good Stuff
- Wheat and Chaff [Matthew Powell's Blog]
- New City of the Gospel [Rick Palma--very good]
- Two Edged Sword [Lee Johnson]
- Swinder [Profitable stuff--Highly recommended
- Two Reformed Guys--interesting
- Red Sky Brothers
- A PRIORI ASSUMPTIONE: J. Mader. Sharp.
- Terry Pruitt
- Wittenberg Door
- In Principio Deus
- Soli Deo Gloria
- League of Reformed Blogs
- Dead Men's Voices-Episcopalian
- Olive Tree Library and Journal
- Dawn Treader [Very Good]
- Real Clear Politics
- World Magazine Blog
- Power Line. Read every day.
- NewMax:Get on the email updates