ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Bruce Bartlett: A news revolution: "I confess that I am fascinated by the CBS documents scandal. It reminds me of the last gasp of the 'scientists' who were certain that the sun revolved around the earth, rather than the other way around, before finally being forced to accept the truth. Historians call this a 'paradigm shift,' when the intellectual support for a long-held but incorrect idea finally collapses under the weight of contrary data. "
=========
Hey! That's what I said a few days ago. Well, sort of. I used the invention of printing, but the idea is the same. Liberal big media journalism is Rather dead.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive