ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The real deal The San Diego Union-Tribune: "'This is an election year, and I think we're in desperate trouble and it's time for people to speak up and not pipe down. It's a real conflict for me when I go to a concert and find out somebody in the audience is a Republican or fundamental Christian. It can cloud my enjoyment. I'd rather not know.' "
----------
Maybe it is a good time for Republicans and fundamental Christians to say away from Linda's concerts and not support her liberal bigotry, which, by the way, is the most virulent bigotry in America today, except for transplanted Muslim anti-semitism, which is approved by her liberal buddies.
 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive