ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Friday, March 25, 2005

TERRI SCHIAVO TO DIE IN ATTORNEY'S "DEATH FACTORY"? SUNCOAST HOSPICE BOSS WAS GEORGE FELOS...: "Terri Schiavo, an incapacitated but warmly responsive young woman, is in the care of 'The Hospice of the Florida Suncoast' ('Hospice House Woodside') at 300 East Bay Drive, Largo, Florida. But unknown to her advocates, all of Terri's medical care has been influenced by a Past Chairman of the Hospice's Board of Directors - George J. Felos, attorney for Michael Schiavo, and self-described 'right-to-die' advocate."
++++++++++++++++
Be not deceived. This case is not about Terri Schiavo. It is a right to die case, engineered by those who love death and hate the wisdom of God. That wisdom is described in Proverbs 8:

32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. 33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. 36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive