ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Monday, October 27, 2003

Click here for a Valentine for Senator Feinstein [See clipart link on the right]

I will give credit where credit is due, and it is certainly due to Senator Diane Feinstein of California for her defense of the Patriot Act. I might not every write these words again, but here goes: Hurrah for Diane Feinstein!!!! [Treasure this moment!]

The Patriot Act's Surprising Defenders: "'I've tried to see what has happened in the complaints that have come in,' she said, 'and I've received to date 21,434 complaints about the Patriot Act.' Except these turned out to be unrelated civil liberties gripes, or complaints about a 'Patriot Act II' that doesn't yet exist. 'I have never had a single [verified] abuse of the Patriot Act reported to me. My staff emailed the ACLU and asked them for instances of actual abuses. They emailed back and said they had none.' "

Did you get that: THERE HAS BEEN NO ABUSE OF THE PATRIOT ACT, SO YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE STAR OUGHT TO SHUT UP

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive