ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Monday, December 15, 2003

Sorry, I have been off line for a few days. My computer was infected with a worm, and it has taken me days to get it right--I hope I have it all better now, so I can continue to entertain you on these pages. Son Matthew said I ought to document the story on the last post. I try to post only things that I believe are from reliable sources, and not just stuff that is sent to me by email. I think I got it from Nexmax mail service, but who knows now? All my docs are down the cyberhole, unless I happen to have them at the seminary. I will look when I go in today.

But this has been a good week, in spite of my worm. Hurray for our special forces, who captures the Ace of Spades--living like the rat he was in a hole. Who says America doesn't have heroes now? We have a bunch of them in Iraq, in spite of the American Chickens living in Hollywood, who try to excuse their wicked life-styles by trying to save the whales or some such thing.

Speak of whales. I think we should save the whales. Collect the whole set. [Not original with me; my neice sent it to me.]

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive