ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Monday, January 19, 2004

This is a thoughtful and provocative article. Give credit where credit is due, but I would worry that BC is too self-serving. But who knows? Could it be that his delicate political sense might see that there is something much bigger here than political points to be made? Would this at last be his legacy that has so far eluded him?

New York Post Online Edition: postopinion: " I NEVER thought I'd give Bill Clinton a standing ovation. But last week in Qatar I did just that.
Our former president gave the most perfectly pitched, precisely targeted speech I've ever heard to a hall filled with Muslim intellectuals and officials. And they listened"

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive