ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Mike S. Adams: Up From Atheism: "Ever since I became a columnist, people have been asking me to explain exactly how I abandoned atheism. I think it would be better to talk about how I could have avoided it. I also think that the right reading list for high school seniors would make a lot of teenagers less susceptible to the anti-religious influences they encounter in college."
--------
This is a confession of his journey of faith in Christ from visiting the unspeakable Ecuadorian prisoner to the retarded inmate of a Texas prison death row. This is the same Mike Adams who is my favorite college professor who column "So You're a Feminist. Isn't that cute?" Link

This is good stuff, and Professor Adams said he would write another article on this. This column is a must.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive