ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Saturday, March 27, 2004

I have been away for a week to the spring meeting of the South Central Classis of the Reformed Church in the U. S. Two significant decisions were made concerning my family, for which I praise God. My youngest son, Matthew, was licensed to preach the gospel. We look forward to his ordination which should take place pretty soon now. My second son Samuel, who still has three years of seminary left, was given a limited license to preach at Calhan and he was made stated supply there for three years, at which time he will be finished with seminary and eligible for regular ordination. Both sons have served as elders in the RCUS, Sam for about 15 years. Needless to say, I am very proud of both of them.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive