ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Thomas Sowell: Bait-and-switch media: " I was invited on as a guest to talk about my new book, 'Affirmative Action Around the World.' But when I phoned in for the interview while the program was on the air, I discovered that another guest was already waiting in ambush, talking about a wholly different topic, minimum wage laws.
When I asked the hostess whether I was on the program to discuss minimum wage laws and she said that I was, I knew that this was the old bait-and-switch game that I had encountered many times over the years."
---------------
Thomas Sowell speaks about the unethical behavior of the liberal press. Isn't it something? These advocates of "fairness" and "equity" are themselves servants of corruption, as the apostle said.
Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive