ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10, 2014. Morning Prayer and meditation on Proverbs 28:26

Dear Lord, teach me today to trust in You for all things and not to follow the vain
sparks ignited in my own heart, for that would be to play the fool.

I commit my way unto You today, and pray that you would establish my thoughts in
wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption for these are the things of God
that we behold in the face of Jesus Christ.

Remove the veil from my heart and teach my feet how to walk in your commandments,
for this is the first miracle done by your apostles after receiving the gift of the Holy
Ghost. How precious is that gift: to know how to walk before You in the land of the
living.

Teach me, O Precious Father, by Your grace to live soberly, righteously, and godly in
this present world. Through the blood of Your Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Pr 28:26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall
be delivered.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive