ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Morning Prayer, April 11, 2014

Precious Lord Jesus, teach me Your Law, as you promised. When I learn from You, I
know that Your Law is the Truth, and cannot pass away. In learning from you, I
become much more concerned about my transgressions of Your law, rather than the
infractions of others, knowing that You must cleanse me from beams before I can
handle the motes.

You teach me that the law is much more significant when written in the heart than
when written on the hands. You write on both, dear Lord, but the works of the hands
become superficial if Your love is not written in our hearts.

How great and gifted was Your servant Moses, O precious Lord. He was sent to point
the world to the Lord Jesus, who would give us the Holy Spirit to direct our feet into
the paths of truth. Even so, do it in me, Dear Lord. In the Name of your dear Son, Jesus
Christ, we pray it of You, our Father in heaven. Amen.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive