ShareThis

A vehicle for venting on philosophy, religion, and the general state of things. Proprietor: C. W. Powell

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Did you notice how quickly Kerry got off the subject of his wife last night. The candidates were asked about the influence of their wives on them. Bush said his wife told him to stand up straight and not scowl, a charming bit of self-deprecating humor.

Kerry? He got off the subject like it was a hot firebrand and began to talk about his mother. Amazing! If anyone ever asked me in public about my wife and I changed the subject to talk about my mother, the arrow would have gone straight to my wife's heart. Mr. Kerry is not a good man. He is a thoughtless and arrogant man.

Another thing. Did Kerry's mother know something that we don't know? "Integrity! Integrity! Integrity!" My mother taught me about integrity long before her deathbed. That would not have been her dying exhortation. As a matter of fact, the last time I saw her before she died, I prayed with her and she told me how proud she was of me.

I wonder why Kerry's mom felt it necessary to give that three-fold exhortation. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive